A large Oracle technology client had invested heavily in an off-the-shelf product to help support a logistical piece of its business. The excessive cost of using the platform resulted in the need to develop a custom-built application that provided similar functionality. The client’s resource utilization had been capped, so they decided to outsource the initiative.
Aptude and our client decided to design, develop and implement a customized solution built on Oracle Fusion’s Application Development Framework (ADF), following Oracle’s AIM methodology. Aptude delivered a high-quality solution within time and cost commitments.
Aptude's managed services delivery method:
- Project delivery was managed by Aptude
- Communications managed by Aptude
- Known cost for well defined units of work.
- Reduced offshore rates
- Improved turn-around due to time zone differences
- Oracle 11g R2
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
Visit our Oracle Application Development Framework Services page.